Sunday, May 11, 2008

Eagle eyes

To Preface the story I have to give you a little background of the objects in the story. Cariña bought herself a set of four princess Poly Pockets. In this package came four princess, two dresses each, two pair of slippers each, (high heal shoes) except Ariel of course. She had her fin to change into, and two miniature character each. She is allowed to play with them when she doesn't pee in her diaper at night.

For awhile I fought her to be so careful with the tiny toys for two reasons. I didn't want her to lose any, and I didn't want Helaman to eat another slipper and have to dig in his diaper again to find it. But after about 2 months of doing this I decided that when I find her toys I would not tell her and put them away and they would be "lost". Over the past month or so I have found several of her toys and put them in a in a plastic bowl on top of the fridge. Just the other day she yells, "Mommy look, it is my cinderella mouse!" Of course I don't believe that she can see it, but she knew right where it was. Then she said, "Mommy it wasn't lost, you were just trickin' me." I don't know how she saw and recognized it. Like I said she has eagle eyes apparently.

Here are the pictures of where the mouse was from her level,
and the other is zoomed to you can actually see the mouse, but good luck. What a funny girl.

1 comment:

JS said...

never saw the mouse. I can't believe it. I even zoomed in on it more and couldn't see it. Are you sure she didn't watch you put it on the fridge?

That is out of control!