I haven't posted in awhile, but I have been having difficulties with our computer. Our USB ports don't work anymore. Sam has been trouble shooting the computer to see if he can fix it, but alas he can't do anything. Sam thinks they are busted and we are going to have to replace them. What joy! At first I was really irritated that he was spending soooo much time trying to fix it, since it is a lap top and we don't need our mouse to work since we have the touch pad, but that was before I was trying to download pictures. :) So now that the USB ports effect me I have been allowing Sam to shirk his online class to figure out the port dilemma. :)
I am not a great story teller. Sam once told me that if a story was 60% funny and I told it, it would be 30% funny. I know that with writing I don't even think I could make the story 30% funny. So until I can post pictures again I probably won't write much. But anyone who reads my blog can write in my comments to let me know you still care. :)
4 comments:
I care!
Well, mostly I only care about picture of your kids, but I'll still check your blog.
I care too. I wanna hear from you.
I care too, Eileen!!!!
Post a Comment