Saturday, July 5, 2008

I love motorcycles!


Here is what I drove from Hermiston to La Grande. It was quite fun, and am anxious to do it again. Sam and I have had this motorcycle for about a year, but have only driven it around the city, but when we were moving we needed to drive it to La Grande because we weren't able to sell it in Hermiston. We have been hoping to sell it here in La Grande but that has not happened yet as well. I guess it would help if we advertised it. Anyway, as I left Hermiston it was very windy and not being used to the freeway I kind of freaked out about driving it, but once I got going I didn't want to stop. I think now we are going to take it to Utah and see what happens there.

2 comments:

tiff said...

So are you here in Utah yet?!?!?

Mom said...

Be careful!