




I finally got some recent pictures. My sister-in-law copied some of her pictures of us from her camera onto a CD. Since our CD still works we can put the pictures on the computer. I really wish I could fix our USB ports.
Anyway the pictures are from Aug at Sam's sister's wedding. The pictures of Cariña and Helaman are adorable. Sam and I aren't so lucky with our pictures. :)
5 comments:
The pictures of the kids are way cute. You and Sam look good, too, except Sam has a sort of painful look on his face. What's with the look, Sam?? The green outfits with the grass look good together.
I love you enough to respond!
Those are adorable! I's so glad I FINALLY got to meet your two adorable kids! You taking Brooklyn that day was seriously the most awesome favor I've ever had someone do for me! I can't imagine doing that whole day with her. Thanks again and hope to see you again soon!
Hey! I just joined YMCA and they have a racquetball league! I'm so excited!
Keep practicing - can't wait to play with you again!
You are all gorgeous! (By the way, we got decked out in similar colors for Josh's wedding this June -- emerald and aqua/teal were the colors).
You children are so cute!! I loved seeing these pictures of them, and the one of you and Sam too.
You're right, your children look absolutely adorable. But I don't know where you come off saying you and Sam aren't as lucky. You look beautiful in that pic!
Post a Comment