I have been tagged. Luckily it is of my husband, and here I
will be able to be that adoring wife that I really should be.
In the picture below Sam looks GREAT!, but it is funny, and anyone who knows Sam, will know why.
Sam My Man

will be able to be that adoring wife that I really should be.
In the picture below Sam looks GREAT!, but it is funny, and anyone who knows Sam, will know why.
Sam My Man
#1 Where did you meet?
Sam and I met through a mutual friend. My friend Margarita suggested we wait for a friend who would join us after he finished work. I didn't really want to wait but I was with her so we did. That is where I met him for the first time, but it doesn't end there. Several of her other friends were interested in Sam. Sam is an expert flirter, and has always had girls wanting him. :) I take that back, he always tried to be nice and respect girls and let them know how pretty they were, especially the ones that didn't fit into the "ideal girl" mold. He always had to many other girls interested in him, which actually turned me away from him. No thanks I am not one to compete for a male's attention. He will deny it to this day, but I saw it first hand. Anyway, Sam and my friend Margarita started dating. Not really a big deal, Sam and I were friends, so we remained friends. Finally around March Sam started asking me to join him for dinner. I went hoping he would pay, because at that point I had to money and was living off of rice and ground beef. Luckily for me he paid and that is when we started dating.
#2 How long did you date?
We dated for about a year and a half. That was after the year and a half of just being friends. Luckily for my bishop, who suggested we not put off a good thing, told us it would be a good idea to get married. :) Otherwise it would have been longer. :)
#3 How long have you been married?
We have been married 5 years.
#4 What is your favorite feature of his?
Don't think I am weird, but I have always loved his forehead, and that is not a joke. I always thought it looked so regal. :) I also can't resist his sparkely eyes when he smiles. I just wish he would smile more. He tries to put off a tough shell, but the real Sam is when he smiles.
#5 What is your favorite quality of his?
I love the fact that he will always stand up for truth and what is right even if it means a confrontation. I come from a anti-confrontation family and I realize it takes a lot of guts to stand up for what is right and Sam is always willing to be "the bad guy" if the purpose is right. Not many people are willing to do that.
#6 Does he have a nickname for you?
Honey, cutie-pie. (Now this is embarrassing! )
#7 What is his favorite color?
Blue, it is BYU's color.
#8 What is his favorite food?
Free food. Anything free he will eat and eat tons of. I have seen him leave a pecan pie, his "favorite pie in the whole world", in the fridge for a month. Now come on if something is your favorite, can some one honestly not touch it for a month? :)
#9 What is his favorite sport?
To play if is volleyball, to watch it is football. I never thought I would end up with someone who loves football. I have always hated football and swore I would never go into the LaVell stadium. I kept my goal, but Sam is embarrassed about it. He can't believe he married someone with that goal. :)
#10 What is your favorite thing to do together?
Not really sure. While we were dating we mostly fought. I know that sounds weird. I don't really know what to say about that, but as for things we do together we are still working on that. I guess sleeping and eating works. We did do that alot together while we were dating. :) Please don't think we have a terrible relationship, because it may seem like we do, but we really don't. :)
#12 Do you have any children?
Yes two crazy little kids that are too smart for their own good. At this point anyway. :)
#13 Does he have a hidden talent?
Sam is one big hidden talent. He is so smart, he plays the violin, (I have actually only heard him play it around 4 times, and I am his wife for heaven sakes.), He is very kind and gentle. He loves the gospel. He loves and respects his parents. Cleans very well, when I ask him to anyway. He is very punny. Sam is not very out going, and as stated earlier in the post, and always tried to put on a tough shell so nobody really ever sees the real Sam. It is too bad.
#14 How old is he?
He is 29 years old. Yes I am older than he is and sometimes I still have issues relying on a man that is younger than me. :) Not really.
#15 Who said I love you first?
Sam did. I probably pried it out of him though.
#16 What is his favorite type of music?
Hip-hop. The music I despise. Luckily the hardly listens to it though. He only listens to it in the car, but since he drives the motorcycle he never gets to. I am grateful for that. I make him listen to classical though.
#17 What do you admire most about him?
His hard work. He love for the gospel. His ability to not eat your favorite food for a month. :)
#18 Do you think he will read this?
I doubt it. He hasn't ever looked up my blog. He doesn't even know the blog address. :)
#19 I tag... ,
I don't know. I really don't have any friends. Okay Krys, my new sister-in-law, and Elyn, my other sister in-law, but I don't have high hopes. I just want to see what my brothers are like as husbands. :)

7 comments:
Hey, I'm going to do that post and then tag Krys and Elyn, too! Sam's forehead, are you serious?!?
I'm glad you finally posted that!! Its fun to read your blog! I'm excited to try it out.
Hey Eileen...yes, that's a silly picture. Once I am done with my homework, I am going to read your past posts...
Don't be embarrassed about the nick names that Sam calls you. They're cute! We all get embarrassing ones at home from our husbands, I'm sure. But it could be worse--my brother-in-law started calling his wife Sugar Booger IN PUBLIC, but she put a quick stop to it.
I got on your blog and there are millions of posts to read. I love this!
Sam is the Man. I remember when I looked at apartments with you, I thought he was so nice!
What is Andy's blog address?
hey, that's a good picture. But, I wouldn't hold my breath for lorena to ever finish her homework.
a) that is the cutest picture of you too!
b) that was super fun to read. I never would have guessed some of that stuff about Sam.
c) it cracks me up that you make him listen to classical....
Post a Comment