Thursday, December 4, 2008

Career of Choice

On Tuesday Cariña found her future career. She went to the dentist and they gave her a princess toothbrush, floss, and pink sparkly toothpaste. When we got home she went around brushing her teeth. Then I looked over and she had Helaman in a headlock. I didn't say anything because I have learned to not get involved unless there is already crying. Later that day Cariña says Mom Helaman won't let me floss his teeth. It was than I figured out why she had Helaman in a headlock, she was brushing his teeth. I am sure he didn't mind because of the flavorful toothpaste that tasted just like candy. :) Since Helaman didn't let Cariña floss his teeth she wanted to floss mine. I am amazed that she took the chance to put her fingers in Helaman's mouth with his big teeth and biting history. :) I am just glad he didn't chomp down. (If you click on the picture you can see how big his teeth really are! :)) I am guessing her career of choice is dental hygenist. (I would say dental assistant, but the hygenists make a lot more money!)

ps-Cariña's appointment went very well. She was a perfect patient, no cavities, and good enamal. She also gave the dentist a hug. I am sure it was the uncontrollable joy of recieving a princess toothbrush.

4 comments:

Shari said...

Cariña's dentist sounds awesome! Is he/she a pediatric dentist? We have yet to take our kids...partly fear, and partly the whole insurance thing and whether or not it would be covered.

tiff said...

Uncontrollable joy of receiving a princess toothbrush, huh? Sounds good to me! Whatever keeps them brushing....

Pretty cute how she wanted to take care of Helaman's teeth too. So thoughtful.

Sandra said...

I love the stories! I can't wait to come see those hilarious kids of yours. I can't help but laugh out loud every time I read your blog. Thanks!

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

A Dental Hygienist!! What a great career choice!! (I highly recommend it!) That is pretty funny and cute that she was wanting to clean Helamans teeth! It made me smile! It's so fun to clean kids teeth! I love it when they have a good experience and can't wait to come back. (And yes, the princess and cars toothbrushes just top it off!) And congrats on no cavities! How fun!