Thursday, February 26, 2009

shopping

Yesterday I went shopping at a new store in Provo/ Orem area, Sunflower farmer's market. It is a cross between a conventional grocery store and a health food store. On Wednesday they have double ad day where both the new and old ads are still good. This trip seems to be an especially good. Here is a list of what I bought.

4+lbs of chicken legs
1.6 lbs of fresh made organic chicken sausage
organic celery
organic head of red leaf lettuce
10 grapefruit
1 cantaloupe
2 lbs of asparagus

Can you guess how much I spent?

7 comments:

Sally said...

I won't guess because you already told me. I wish I could shop there!

Shari said...

Sorry, I can't guess. Food is so ridiculously expensive here that I know I would WAY overshoot the price. I'm just glad more natural food stores are popping up in Utah.

Rachel said...

$25. If I am right, what do I win. :)

Matt said...

$20? Hey, I just looked at your other blogs! I can't believe you got your trailer back. Crazy! Anyway. I meet someone you know today. IS name is Kevin Simonis but I think he gave me another first name for him... Shane? Anyways give me a call some time. I'd love to talk to you about it.

Sandra said...

Sorry that was me and not Matt. I'm not too bright sometimes.

tiff said...

$15? I just went there for the first time yesterday. It was pretty fun. I bought my favorite--Panda Licorice. It's what my blog is named after.

JS said...

$18.

I will be so sad if it is cheaper than this... CA is way overpriced. I spend way to much on groceries, and never have anything in our fridge. How does that work?