Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dr. Carter

The videos below are of the kids at my chiropractor. My chiropractor is so nice that he adjusts my kids every time they request, for free. They absolutely love it. For awhile they were getting a free adjustment 3x a week because they would beg after I get adjusted. It is kind of embarrassing to have such beggers for kids. Anyway my chiropractor is fantastic. He has gotten me to be able to run again. He is the only chiropractor that has been able to fix my jaw. He knows which muscles to massage when my finger knuckles seem to pop a little to often. He helps when my arms go to sleep. There is only one other chiropractor that has almost helped me as much as Dr. Carter, but not quite. My kids backs are better because of him too,Thanks Dr. Carter!

Helaman is my favorite to watch. He absolutely loves it. Notice when he climbs up on the table he just lays there, and doesn't move until he is done. Anyway I have to agree with Helaman, there is little that compares to a good adjustment.
Thanks Dr. Carter

ps don't let Helaman's crying fool you. He is not upset about getting adjusted. The reason way he is crying is because it is so cute when he crawls up onto the table, but he was crawling too early and I wouldn't have gotten it on the camera so I pulled him down. He was MAD about that. Also did you notice the huge slobbery spot by his mouth when he gets up. :)

ppss sorry about Cariña's lack of covering in Helamans's video. I didn't notice until I watched the video after it was loaded, and now I am mortified, but what can I do. I have already tried to do this video several times and my chiropractor is such a good sport to let me do it that I don't want to bug him a 4th time. :)




5 comments:

Shari said...

It's so cute to watch them lying so still. That's so nice that he'll adjust your children's backs, I bet it makes them feel so grown-up and important.

Lorenaiscool said...

That's interesting. Did Helaman get a haircut? He looks all grown up. p

Sally said...

I love Carina with her hands down her pants!

Flops said...

That is awesome! I have a feeling I am going to need to go again since my back has started to hurt a little bit - it won't be long until it needs adjusting again. PS we should go walking this week (this is krys not felipe)

tiff said...

So adorable watching Helaman. He should be the poster child for chiropractics.