That's awesome! Eliseo and I laughed hard, also. I can't wait to show it to Rune and Lily when they get home.
I laughed myself silly watching Carina and Helaman.
How fun! Congrats on the new computer!
I showed this too the other Garcias this weekend. They loved it! Benjamin is excited to meet Helaman.
Kate and James watched this over and over again--about a thousand times, I swear. Kate even had me pull it up again that night to show Jon when he got home.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's awesome! Eliseo and I laughed hard, also. I can't wait to show it to Rune and Lily when they get home.
I laughed myself silly watching Carina and Helaman.
How fun! Congrats on the new computer!
I showed this too the other Garcias this weekend. They loved it! Benjamin is excited to meet Helaman.
Kate and James watched this over and over again--about a thousand times, I swear. Kate even had me pull it up again that night to show Jon when he got home.
Post a Comment