Just another sleeping sweet picture. You can tell by the pictures that the first thing the doctors and nurses commented were her cheeks. They are cute.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
The New Addition!!!
We finally got a new addition to the family. No it is not any sort of pet, but a little girl. The name is not finalized yet so we will post the finally name when we know it. But here are the pictures.
We ran into some road blocks as her breathing wasn't stable and low blood sugar. Then it didn't help that I threw up for hours as well. But that is why she has the oxygen tubes.

Just another sleeping sweet picture. You can tell by the pictures that the first thing the doctors and nurses commented were her cheeks. They are cute.
Here is a picture so you know that we just didn't take pictures of someone else's baby. This picture was 2 days before she was born. My students from my ESL class threw me a surprise baby shower. It was so nice of them. I will never be able to repay their kindness. But as you can see from the balloons we didn't know what she was going to be until after the birth. It was fun.
Just another sleeping sweet picture. You can tell by the pictures that the first thing the doctors and nurses commented were her cheeks. They are cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
oh my goodness, CONGRATUALTIONS!! I had no idea you were expecting! How did everything go? I hope you are feeling well and recovering nicely! Please email me and let me know the details when you get a chance! I think about you often! My email is krystalsnyder@gmail.com
p.s. I can't believe I didn't tell you how beautiful she is!! And I LOVE her chubby cheeks, SO adorable! Take care!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to find out what her name will be. I am so happy for you!!
Congratulations Eileen! She is adorable!
We are so happy for you! Marissa is excited to have a new cousin. She looks great!
Ella says, "your baby is so cute!"
I agree. We wish we could hold her.
Congratulations! She is so adorable! I do have to agree that she has great kissable cheeks! I love it!
So... I see you almost everyday now, but I just have to public-ly announce that your baby is SOOO beautiful. I love seeing her and holding her. As always if there is anything you need please ask! Love you mucho
Those cheeks are to die for. She is precious
Can't wait to meet her!
Yay Eileen! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear what you name her.
Post a Comment