Friday, January 23, 2015

1 YEAR OLD and WISER too!

Well we made it!  We made it through a year.  As much as I love my little guy, he sure has worn me out.  I will correct myself, he is still wearing me out.  He still pretends he is a new born and wake up 3 or 4 times a night and wants to nurse durning church!!!

Anyway this post is not a pity party about me, but how much wiser he is. :)

Durning this past year he has grown so much and despite being so small he has a lot of muscle.  I don't know if it is because he takes after me or his dad.




We have noticed that his eyes started getting bigger and now he really looks like his dad.






He discovered the cereal cupboard and knows how to get the cereal out too.  Such talent.


    Nothing like free access to making a mess.



                                              He did enjoy getting buried in the sand.




All the other pictures are just some of his finer moments as a baby.  Actually I think these are about it.  The rest of the time he was nursing, and nursing, and finally refusing to take a nap. My life for the past year was sitting on the couch nursing or trying to get him to go to sleep.







 Phew, this past year was a  lot of work, but as you can see he was worth it.  

3 comments:

Holly Decker said...

adorable. and that onesie he is in in the bottom picture? we had that one for Charlie! i love it! :)

April & Anthony Callison said...

Oy Eileen, where have you been. You just described my past year perfectly. Except Rylee is nearly 16 months old and still only wants to NURSE NURSE NURSE and refuses to sleep at night and for naps. Then I have Brooke, who takes 2-3 hour long naps and loves to sleep in. She's a dream...

Some people love nursing and rocking babies...but I'm over it. Or enough so that I can't wait to experience what 8 hours of sleep feels like!

Shari said...

Oh, he's a cutie!