Monday, May 5, 2008

FOOF IS CUTE!!!





Cariña's hair is usually one big foof. It is really cute, most of the time. She is especially cute when her hair is one big poof and her face is so small. The foof picture doesn't quite do her foof justice but it was the best I could come up with. The other one is so you can see the contrast. Enjoy her foof and smile.

3 comments:

JS said...

Carina reminds me of Rachel a little bit.... maybe it is just the hair, cause she looks like you!

Sally said...

Um..I think I had Carina's exact hairdo in seventh grade. It looks much better on her!

Paige said...

OH my Goodness! She is SOOOO Cute!
I am so excited that you have a blog now! I have wanted to see photos of your kids more often, and now I'm going to bug you if you don't put pictures up every week!
Yay!
Oh, I think you should write some stuff about what you learn with your Wholistic moms!
You're great!