When I was younger I thought who cares if people really know your age. Well now I do. I have been 30 for 6 months and it is rough. I got my first pair of glasses. It is harder to lose weight. I can't run like I use to. Anyway, my point is, what do you think of my new glasses? It was a hard choice. The ones I chose were not my favorite, but they had the sunglasses clip and I really wanted the clip. The other ones would have been twice as much. So anyone out there with glasses please make me feel better. :)
4 comments:
I like them! Mine look a lot like yours...I really like that they are rectangular and they look good on your face! hey my email is ilovetyson@gmail.com. Email me! i would love to hear more from you.
Dear Eileen, we still love you. And you look beautiful in those glasses. And if/when you move to my vicinity we need to become friends have dinner a lot together.
Sorry, you know I can't help you feel better about glasses because I got laser eye surgery. But I like the style.
Your glasses look good! I'm getting some new ones next month and I CAN'T WAIT because these are five years old and someone sat on them once at the pool and they always sit on my face crookedly now, despite several adjustments. I look kind of freaky with crooked glasses all the time, so I'll be so happy to have straight eyes again....
You're right, 30 does feel kind of weird. But I like who I am now way better than who I was at 20.
Post a Comment