Thursday, June 12, 2008

MOVING!

Here we are moving only after 10 months. I hate moving. Actually I don't mind the moving part, but rather the packing and cleaning part. The kids have been super despite the circumstances, although they are just as ready as we are. I feel bad they have been couped up with no toys to entertain them, and parents who are always grumpy. :) We won't be checking in for a couple of weeks as we will be traveling. I am not looking forward to the extra long drive with terrible gas mileage. (Oh how I hate the gas companies!!!)

2 comments:

JS said...

where are you moving too?

Kersina and Ryan said...

i don't think i knew you had a blog! i'm so glad you left a comment on mine so that i can comment on yours and keep up to date with all that's happening with you guys. did you make it safely to utard? hope all is well!