Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What do you do when your one year old. . . .

1. Dumps 1/4 of the bottle of shampoo into one tiny spot on the carpet. (Does anyone have any idea how to get that much shampoo out of the carpet?)

2. Dumps the really expensive and extra small grains in the bedroom on the carpet. (I had to hand vacuum the grains up.)

3. Leaves bruises on his sister from biting.

4. Dumps your parents cordless phone in the toilet and ruins it.

5. Dumps water on your parents cell phone and ruins yet another phone.

6. Puts your only set of house keys in my parents traveling bag so they take it all the way back to La Grande Oregon. Meanwhile I am searching the house inside out looking for the keys and can't lock the door until my parents send us the keys.

7. Plays with poop in the toilet.

7b. When he poops in the bath tub every time I have tried to give him a bath. (Even when I have just changed his poopy diaper and put him the bath tub. I am really tired of this. No more baths for Helaman!)

8. When he climbs up to the desk and loses the phone bill so it is a couple of days late.

9. When he won't stop trying to stick the keys in the power sockets. (Actually he hasn't done it since he was shocked. I know that sounds bad but the shock wasn't bad. I do actually watch my kids. I am just learning because Cariña NEVER did anything, and even now she is still a chicken.)

10. Scribbles on the APARTMENT carpet with permanent marker.

11. WHEN HE BREAKS MY GLASSES!!!!!!


6 comments:

Heather said...

Hey eileen -- I posted yesterday... it must have disappeared. Sorry about the glasses :(. It sounds like Helaman is a very curious little boy, though :). Do you ever wonder where they get their energy?

RaeAnn said...

Great blog!! Carina and Helaman are very cute. Were you that much trouble when you were little?? I will have to ask your mom!!
love ya!!

Shari said...

It sounds like Helaman sure keeps you guys on your toes! Kate has been, and continues to be, our little "curious" one, and James has been our easy guy. Now just so you know, we would NEVER change Kate for anything; we just know that she'll always take a little more of our energy.

Sally said...

Get rid of him. Oh, come on, I'm just kidding! Too bad Helaman didn't write with marker on the exact same carpet spot with the shampoo, then it might come out.

tiff said...

Hahaha! What a lucky mommy you are. Seriously. But probably not such a lucky housekeeper....

Sandra said...

I needed a good laugh. Thanks!