Helaman is my super cute little guy. He is so smiley and with his smile it is always the big wide open mouth smile that is so contagious. It is the type of smile that you can see both the top and the bottom teeth and gums. He also has super floppy, soft ears that are irresistible to play with, and yes he does have a big round head. He also goes by several names which include, Helu, which is the most used. It was given by Cariña when he was just a baby and has stuck. Helababy, which is the cutest and given by Arys his cousin. Other names include Hela-monster, Search and Destroy, phone wrecker, biter, cord lover, and whatever else anyone can come up with. Here in this picture he was dressed for church. I can't resist little boys dressed nicely for church.
With an older sister you can't help do what she is doing. It is too bad that she isn't playing with cars or something more manly. Notice that they are twins again. They are wearing their purple outfits with blue headbands. With the headbands Helaman is playing Lamanites. :) It was the mostly manly thing we could come up with for the headbands.
This picture inspired another nick-name that probably isn't the best, but I couldn't resist. When I pulled his pants up I didn't realize how stretchy they were, so ineffect this is what happened. Poor wedgey boy.
Poor little Helaman was so exhausted that he fell asleep right there. It was Sunday and he didn't take a nap, so at 7pm he zonked.

This picture I can't resist. We found this wig at a thrift store. What more can I say. :)
This is also what happens while I am in the shower. He has been playing with knives. I obviously couldn't take a long video while he had the knife. Usually I come with bananas all chopped up. Yes I am obviously not responsible, but I do put my knives away and I have no idea how he always finds them. The other day he got the cleaver out of the drawer and was holding it over my head. I admit I did scream and grabbed the knife. Luckily I didn't cut my self as the sharp end of the blade was the first thing I grabbed. :) I have reorganized the drawer so he can't get to the knives. Yet the other day I found him standing in the kitchen sink standing on a knife with another knife that had fallen into the disposal and the tip of the knife was pointing straight up. I don't know how he does it. Luckily he has only had one mishap and that was when I was trying to take the knife away and he quickly put it back on the counter and it fell off and the tip fell and nicked him in the toe. Stinkin kid!
ps I haven't proof read this because I have started it three times and I just need to get it up!
6 comments:
Lol....I am here in my apartment alone laughing sooo hard. He is adorable. I love his pictures especially of him in a skirt (he will hate seeing that when he's older) and especially the one with the wig one. That's hilarious.
I hear that he is in nursery. I am a nursery teacher and am jealous because he is not in my class. You have the funniest kids.
Carina always looks so proud of herself standing next to Helaman in the clothes she's dressed him in. He is super cute!
I like the one in the headband. I think it looks like a beany. He's a garcia!
What a good sport! Every sister needs a little brother like that. The knives would freak me out, though. :). What adventures you must have!
I love Helababy! Great photos, especially the one with the wig.
Helaman doesn't look too sure about wearing that skirt. He's such a good sport to let Cariña dress him!
Post a Comment