Monday, July 13, 2009

What's going on?

I can't really seem to understand what is going on. First Helaman just decided one night that he didn't want a bottle anymore. Forever I would give him a 4oz bottle of water and he would drink it, put the bottle aside and fall right to sleep. I never tried to give up the ritual because why mess with a really easy bedtime routine. But now he won't take the bottle and he somehow learned how to climb out of his crib.

Next out of no where Cariña has started coming up to me saying, "I just love you so, so much!" and "Your the best mom in the WHOLE world!" I am not sure what she is wanting. :) Then the other day I asked her once to clean up the living room and the next time I looked it was spotless. I mean what's the deal. (Not that I am complaining)

Then I all the sudden got a job. I went an ESL graduation and saw all the praise the teachers got and I missed it. So out of complete selfish spurr of the moment I told Sam's supervisor that if she needed another teacher I could teach. After it came out of my mouth I regreted it, but than Sam and I prayed about it and decided that if she remembers and gives it to me than I will take it. It was never mentioned again and when I came back from my vacation I had a teacher's meeting. I am not sure how I feel about the whole thing and don't really know what to do. I haven't worked for years.

So I am not sure really what is going on. I just keep getting these surprises, both pleasant, and not. Oh well we will see what else life can throw at us.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Don't worry about the job. It's only 7 hours a week. Sometimes having a commitment like that can actually force you to be more efficient about your time and you end up wasting less time.

Kersina and Ryan said...

Be careful what you wish/ask for! It often does happen!

Heather said...

Congrats on the job! I hope it ends up being enjoyable.