So minus all the stress and unwanted adventures I have been having, here is something worth blogging about! We got a new computer. It is an imac. My dream finally come true. You may be wondering how on earth could we possibly afford a new computer since Sam really hasn't been working the entire summer, especially such a nice imac. Well here is the deal. my fabulous sister-in-law asked her fabulous father if his company sold any computers. It turns out that they sell their used computers. Since it is such a nice graphic company they frequently get new computers. This one was one of their old ones. It looks brand new, and has way more stuff than I even know about! :) The best part is the price, and this is the only reason why we got a mac (my husband otherwise wouldn't have done it. He is not much for change, but he couldn't argue the price.) Are you waiting. It was only $250. I can't believe it. Thanks to Krys, her father, and his company, all my wildest dreams have come true!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Something worth blogging about!
So minus all the stress and unwanted adventures I have been having, here is something worth blogging about! We got a new computer. It is an imac. My dream finally come true. You may be wondering how on earth could we possibly afford a new computer since Sam really hasn't been working the entire summer, especially such a nice imac. Well here is the deal. my fabulous sister-in-law asked her fabulous father if his company sold any computers. It turns out that they sell their used computers. Since it is such a nice graphic company they frequently get new computers. This one was one of their old ones. It looks brand new, and has way more stuff than I even know about! :) The best part is the price, and this is the only reason why we got a mac (my husband otherwise wouldn't have done it. He is not much for change, but he couldn't argue the price.) Are you waiting. It was only $250. I can't believe it. Thanks to Krys, her father, and his company, all my wildest dreams have come true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It looks awesome! If I wasn't happy for you I'd be jealous. And I can see you've cleaned off the desk for the occasion.
I am jealous;) Wait till my dad hears. He's going to want one. congrats!
I love the computer and wished mine looked as sleek!
Attention World: there are no computers left at this time. Most likely there will be in the future... but if it's as nice as this then it's totally mine! I am jealous, and happy for you eileen!!!
That is so awesome! Congratulations.
You will love it! we have that one... it is my BFF. :)
Congrats on your new computer! How fun.
Post a Comment