Friday, October 16, 2009

All by himself!

Helaman has a favorite pair of shorts. He seems to find them everywhere and always wants them on. I finally had to throw them behind the dresser so he couldn't find them and they could get washed. Well the washing thing hasn't happened because obviously I haven't remember them behind the dresser either. :) So much for my brilliant plan. :) Well here is Helaman with his favorite shorts that he put on all by himself. Good job Helaman!!!

How could anyone resist such a sweet little boy with such sweet little legs.


The back view. FYI he has put them on right before, (well mostly, they usually are twisted :)) but this was just too cute.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, now that it's getting cold he doesn't need the shorts as much. He is looking taller. He totally looks like a Garcia :)

KrysJo said...

Sometimes I just can't stand how cute your kiddos are!!! I'm so lucky to be so close to you! you are never allowed to move ever ever... ever... never ever! Sorry your kids are sick, hopefully they get better soon and you don't get sick. Well, seeing how I'm sitting in your kitchen I probably should be done now :)
-Krys

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

ha ha! That is so funny! How cute! I had a red dress like that. My mom said she had to wash it at night and she had to create a Halloween costume around it because I had to wear it everyday.

Shari said...

Oh, I love how they're inside-out too!