Tuesday, March 17, 2015

X-ray AGAIN?

I am tired of suppling the magazine Highlight with so many hidden pictures, x-ray version.



Can you find the crack?


This emergency room experience was different than then the last other four.  This hospital never ceases to amaze me.   This time the emergency room was packed.  In my past few experiences it was fairly low key.  So when I went this time and I saw all the people I didn't know what to expect.  Would it go fast like in the past, or take forever.  This was the longest visit so far with our trip taking a total of three hours, but with as many kids as there was it was a great time.  

The impressive part, was that the emergency room had run out of rooms and people were just waiting in the waiting room, but the doctors rather than waiting to serve the people in the rooms were coming out into the waiting room to serve people.  They came out and checked us in and looked what needed to be done,  sent him off to x-rays, and when we came back and all the rooms were still busy they casted his arm in the hallway.

This was such a different feel from our last hospital where the staff only served people in the rooms which led to very LONNNNGGGG wait times.  I was just really impressed that the doctors were willing to do what was needed so that all individuals were able to be seen as soon as possible.


The stay at home kids relishing their brother's company.

No comments: