Our cheapest mode of travel, legs! This is my favorite way to travel. You get to see cool things like cactus trees or rocks, but I will spare you the rock pictures. :-) It is exhausting after awhile,(especially if you are carrying your child on your back and you totally trip and have to catch the fall on your bad knee!!!) and an uber or bus is very welcomed.
There are not very many large Ubers here. So we can only order small cars. (I actually don't mind because the small ones are cheaper.) So this is what it looks like in the back seat. You can see X's body but not her head, and I am underneath the pile.
X and Z completely Chillin'.
Us on our nice long distance travel bus. We all enjoyed it, especially the children. They each had a tablet to play games or watch a move. After getting up at 4:30am I preferred to sleep.




No comments:
Post a Comment