Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Trailer!!!

So I am pretty upset right now. This morning I went for a walk and walked right past our trailer spot, only there was the spot but no trailer. Someone stole our trailer. I am really angry right now. We had about $850 into that trailer and it was absolutely perfect for our car to tow and now it is gone. I am so upset I don't even know what to do.

4 comments:

Sally said...

That stinks! I'm so sorry.

Rachel said...

I am sorry too. I hope it is found soon.

JS said...

I can't believe that! I hate when people steal stuff! We have had two car radios stolen... a couple windows broken, a surf board stolen...

It really bites cause you work so hard to earn the money, to buy what you need or want, and then some nasty person comes and takes it away in like 3 seconds.

So sorry. I hope they find it soon!

JS said...

oh, by the way...

I would love to be able to see Andrew and Elyn's blog... will you ask if they will add me? (Is that stalkerish? Probably, but hey, he is my cousin!)

if he wants to, here is my email ilovetyson@gmail.com