(This is one of my favorite and funniest picture of the girls. Man what geeks.
What kind of parent lets their girls look like that. :))
This past summer, when I was homeless and staying with my parents, we had a lot of fun, especially when our fellow cousins came to visit. Here are few pictures to show the fun we had. We just wish that our other family could have been there, namely Rachel, Jimmie, Ali, Ella, Rex, Andrew, Elyn, Arys, and Stanley.
6 comments:
what? you didn't want me and felipe to be there? i see how it is...
Yeah, we totally didn't want felipe and krys there......um......
Love the pictures! You don't have to rub it in that we weren't there.
Oh, and the second picture of Carina and Lily...Carina's hair is so foofy!
I love cousin relationships. They are so special. Kate just loves her cousins, and I'm sure James will too (when we get back home someday).
fun to see the family pics!
Post a Comment