There is not much to say about the video, except that it is hilarious. I am glad Alma didn't quit and gave Helaman a good beating. In the last fight Alma gave up. Helaman deserves a good beating. Before you think I am an insensitive mother you should see the blood blister Helaman gave Alma on his back from a bite. I guess a cookie is worth fighting for! :)
ps notice how Helaman went in the boxing hug for a break. :)
I think BYU came out the conqueror, but there should be some leniency towards U of U as BYU didn't have his mother watching! Although I am sure BYU was glad I was watching because you can tell that U of U went in for the bite several times but knew he would get busted.
4 comments:
I love it. I think you should put one up of Helamen and CariNa. Are you in Oregon? How long? Can I come say hi? I'm serious! Call me when you get a chance. I'm home all day now.
That is hilarious. I love it.
That's hilarious. Although kind of stressful for me to watch too, since I've been watching that for six weeks now with my boys out of school.
Argh!!!!
Ok, that is funny! I see that everyday.
Post a Comment