Monday, August 31, 2009

OUCH!!!

So we won't start with the ouch photo first. Mostly because I don't know how to move the pictures. But this one was cute. We went up to the temple to show the kids what the temple is. Notice the beautiful flowers in the back ground. It was beautiful and I was sorry that I was sick that day. Hopefully we can make another trip of it.
I don't know why they,especially Helaman, enjoy chomping on green peppers. Cariña will eat some but I can't get Helaman to eat anything green. Oh well, he was just doing what his sister was doing. He definitely likes to do anything Cariña does. It is cute!
Here is the ouch picture! Poor little guy. He fell in the bathtub and hit his face on the side. He put a nice big gouge on the inside of his cheek. The picture only shows the outside, but he won't even let us look on the inside. Today he soaked through two shirts with drool because he couldn't close his mouth and swallow. It was sad to watch him today. Hopefully it will get better tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sally said...

That is a really cute picture of Sam and the kids. Poor Helaman!

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Ouch! Poor guy. How sad. I love the picture at the temple, so cute. I can't believe they love eating peppers like an apple!

Sandra said...

Poor guy. I guess that's what happens when you're two.

Shari said...

Poor Helaman. I hope he's doing much better now. Mouth wounds are always so bad at first, but it's nice that they heal so quickly (usually).