Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Fun

My wonderful Aunt Alicia started a great tradition, the pumpkin carving party. My other Aunt Renee hosted it at her house. It is fun to get together with the extended family and just be together. Even though there is tons of family on both sides, we rarely get together. Anyway here is the party. Can you guess which pumpkin was mine.



Hello Krystin!

Just so you know the top part of the lip was the only thing Sam cut. He spent the rest of the time eating. I guess I can't get mad because needs to put on a little weight.



Just so you know my pumpkin was the best. I had to work really hard to take the top off, and when I finally did it had water at the bottom. It seemed a little unusual but I decided to taste it and it tasted just like sugar water. :) It honestly was the best pumpkin I ever tasted. I am excited to make a pumpkin pie and pumpkin soup out of it.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ok...so this is the first time I have been to your blog and I am amazed at how fast time goes by. Your kids are so cute and you guys look so happy. Your little boy looks just like his dad. Thanks for commenting and looking out for me when Sally begins talking Politics....lol. You guys are great!

tiff said...

That's my girl...making soup and pies out of Halloween pumpkins!