How cute! I LOVE comparing baby pictures, unfortunately I don't have any of myself here so I can only do it when we go home to visit.
Yep, I told you helamen looked like Samuel. :) I love how you included the picture of me w/o hair. hm.
Super cute! I had so much fun seeing you and your family on Saturday! I love you guys!!! Let's do something soon.
Post more close ups of you and your kids...I can't see the pictures very good!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute! I LOVE comparing baby pictures, unfortunately I don't have any of myself here so I can only do it when we go home to visit.
Yep, I told you helamen looked like Samuel. :) I love how you included the picture of me w/o hair. hm.
Super cute! I had so much fun seeing you and your family on Saturday! I love you guys!!! Let's do something soon.
Post more close ups of you and your kids...I can't see the pictures very good!
Post a Comment